Clicker cake from: http://familyfun.go.com/fathers-day/fathers-day-recipes/fathers-day-desserts/clicker-cake-686373/
1. Gather all of your materials: 1 box of cake mix, the ingredients listed on the back, and a cake tin (preferably one that is slim and long to resemble a remote control.
2. Start your batter out by following the directions on the back of the box. Pre-heat the oven.
3. Combine all of the ingredients and place into pan.
4. Once the oven is preheated, bake the cake for the suggested amount of time.
5. . Let the cake cool and then ice the entire surface
6. Decorate the cake with various candies (I used skittles and m&m’s)
7. Try your best to resemble a remote control
8. Enjoy the cake on Father’s Day!
***For those watching their sugar intake, there are sugar free cakes as well!